Activity Sign in Rules
ALL individuals who are scouting,hunting, and participating in a non-hunting activity except for fishing, are required to sign-in and sign-out through i-Sportsman daily when on Fort McCoy.
Note: Anglers are not required to sign-in at this time.
Sign-in/sign-out can be conducted by calling the i-Sportsman system at (866) 277-1597, online at www.mccoy.isportsman.net, or at the kiosk located at the Hunter Information Point (HIP).
Important: Only one activity/season can be selected when signing-in
If you are planning to participate in multiple activities simultaneously (such as small-game and fall turkey, archery and fall turkey, etc.) select the primary activity/season you intent to participate in.
- A Fort McCoy hunting permit is required to hunt on the installation.
- Refer to the "Hunting Info" section on the main menu for further information on obtaining a permit.
- You must register and create a user account before you sign-in for the first time. Your account must include a Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (WDNR) Customer Number.
- You will use your Username and password or Permit # (provided by iSportsman at registration) and PIN to sign-in/sign-out.
- The i-Sportsman Permit # and 4-digit PIN # are required to sign-in/sign-out by phone at 866-277-1597
- Gun-deer hunters are required to select one of six hunting zones(see map at appendix D for zones) in which they intend to hunt. Only one zone can be selected at a time. Hunters may sign-in for an alternate zone, but must first sign-out of any prior zone.